Our Uni-Ply Handset Systems are the highest quality…guaranteed. They offer quick assembly, easy aligning and simple bracing.
- Exact corner joints eliminate tolerance build-up over large areas.
- Available in 100/30, ½" HDO plywood. Plywood is riveted to the angle struts and tolerance is closely maintained to increase form life. Upgrade options available.
- 2" wide angle struts provide added frame and plywood strength
- 12" centers add strength, uniform concrete and minimal deflections.
- Side and end rails are rolled from 55,000 psi steel.
- Corners are welded for maximum strength.
- Handles provide easy handling during setting and stripping.
- Dado slots on face of form allow tie spacing at 12" on center.
- Rear-side and end-rail dados are located on 6" centers for optimum accessory location.
- Front-side and rear-side rail contact points prevent grout seepage and allow true form alignment with adjacent panels.
Rated for a 1000lb/ft.2 (psf) rating at a 2:1 safety factor)
Available in wood, steel and job-built options for odd dimensions.
Top of Page